Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cathy's Package

Cathy sent me some black wool to make her two pair of longies for her kids. The wool was divinely squishy and soft. mmmmm, a delight to knit I tell ya. So I did the longies......
And I also offered to make her a dress from a new pattern I am working on. With Cherries. So, this is what I came up with. The contrast red is WOOLganics chilli pepper.....






The dress is worked seamless and in the round. I have wanted a more traditional sleeveless shaping for a seamless knit, so I thought I would design it myself. One day I will size it up and work out my notes and make the pattern.....one day lol.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous knits for the babies. How adorable is the cherry dress, love the colors together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous longies, and I like the dress too. You're a very clever chooky. Sorry I have missed your last 2 calls. I feel like I'm never home these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg if this is the cutest... Gorgeous work dear!

    ReplyDelete