Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My man got his jumper....


Hubby has been on me for a long long time to knit him a jumper. I'm talking years and years. So finally I did it this year. It took me two months because I found the pattern terribly boring so would put it away for days and days on end, but it got done in the end.


I'm really happy with the result, he looks super cute in it. Manly and cute. The sleeves are a bit long so I might frog them back a bit and make them the right size.


Pity we probably don't have much more cool weather here for the winter, but at least he will have it for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Now Gareth is going to harassing me for HIS jumper. I'd better get knitting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete wants me to knit him one too :) The blog looks great Shannon

    ReplyDelete