Thursday, July 24, 2008

My first completed quilting project (with help)

I started this quilt for my 9 year old back in about March, stormed along with the patching, appliqued the butterflies on after a delay for restocking on the right colour thread (when I finally remembered to buy it), but then got the padding and backing on and really found I either couldn't or couldn't be bothered with the actual quilting part. So, I enlisted the help of my very talented mother who did the quilting and the edging for me. I am so very pleased that she did too, because it was doing my head in doing it myself.

And here is the collaborative result....




*excuse the crappy pics* for some reason they are coming out awful. Our good camera's battery is kaput so I am using the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment