Sunday, January 5, 2014

Poolside Pattern Release

I finally released a pattern I have had in testing since about August.  Not that the test took that long, rather that I just have so much on that I just let it lapse.

The pattern is called Poolside and it's a cute little top which is great for the hot hot hot days we've been having here in Brisbane lately (41 degrees yesterday eep).  In 8ply and 10ply, sizes 1-12.



I decided to finish it off and release it as there is a KAL on Ravelry in the Budding Designers Downunder group featuring my patterns this month.  I also put all my patterns on 30% off for January if you wanted to grab any cheap.  If you aren't on Ravelry, sorry for Rav Links, but seriously, if you knit, you should be on Rav anyway!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment