I have this week finished a couple of test knits for Tikki for her new pattern Acacia. I had last year had my hands on a very early version of the pattern and did a fully gathered top for Jessalyn.
So this week I finished a different version for Jessalyn.
And I did another for Kassidy. This one was supposed to be a size 5, but I got 3/4 of the way through before realising I was knitting the size 3, then when I started on the real size 5 I realised the yarn I knitted the size 3 in was actually 4ply. In my defence, I bought it in destash thinking it was 8ply, it was unlabelled and I've not knitted with Bendy cotton before so thought it was just really really thin. The final result is beautiful for summer anyway.
Gorgeous pattern. Easy knit. Everyone needs to knit this for the little girls in their lives!