Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blogtober Day 12: Cookering


I've been a stay at home Mummy for 12 years now, but never been one of those cooking with the kids types. But I will continue to try to improve myself until the day I die, so nothing is out of the question.

Today, spurred on by the sheer amount of snack foods my children go through, I cooked some Anzac Biscuits with Kassidy. Wasn't as frustrating as it is with more than one child helping, I might actually do it again.

Yes, she insists on sitting on the bench to cook. Yes, the best part is licking the utensils afterward.


p.s. I had to laugh yesterday when I noticed that my 11 posts for Blogtober was exactly half of my entire posts for the year! Funny stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bad baker too... especially given how much M loves it. I just can't get the hang of gluten-free flour I guess *blows raspberries to whoever invented GFCF*. So M has to get her jollies from jelly, borrring!

    ReplyDelete