Friday, October 3, 2008

October WIP War

I am just all over the place with my WIPs and need to streamline and get them under control. I am not going to cast on or cut out anything until I have frogged or finished everything I have started.

List time *groan*:

Knitting
  • Monkey Socks
  • Purple Jess Socks
  • Inca socks
  • Lizard Ridge
  • Tribble
  • Crossover Top/Tunic
  • My Cardigan
  • Rainbow Soaker

Sewing

  • Grab Bag
  • Messenger Bag
  • Apron Top
  • Tag Toy
  • Project Bag
  • Lengthen PJ top
  • PJ's
  • Fix Gizmo & Matilda's Doll and Matilda's Dress
  • Tassles onto table runner
  • Ziana's felt doggie
  • Felt cupcake

D'oh, that list is longer than I thought it would be........I'm pretty sure I'm frogging the current version of Lizard Ridge and My Cardigan, and probably the rainbow soaker too.

No comments:

Post a Comment