Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More wooly goodness

I have done (or am doing because the package hasn't been sent yet), a swap with Irene from Jolly Jumbuck. So I picked out two skeins of yarn from her store as the swap - I was just gobsmacked when I saw the black rainbow just sitting pretty there waiting for me. It was the day after her latest stocking and I *know* it wasn't there in stock the day before. It's like it was meant for me!



I have been covetting this yarn since I first saw it. I had thought it was sock yarn and was thinking since I ordered it that I have sooooo much sock yarn and not enough sock mojo, and I wish it were DK yarn.....gets here and viola! it's DK yarn! I am stoked. Turns out it's labled YARNsock yarn, but had I read the description it's 8ply. I didn't spend enough time to read it because of my hurry to cart it lol. Plus it's 150g, meaning I have enough for a good project......just gotta find that perfect one! I'm thinking a tikki dress......




The other one is sock yarn on Hercules - which is on sale at the moment at Jolly Jumbuck. Oh my, it is just devine! So soft. And as usual, Irene's colours are to dye for (pun intended). I am thinking slippery socks with this, I've been waiting for the right yarn to 'pop' for that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment