Cardigan for Leah from Nappycino. For her daughter Eliza. I did a swap with her for an Amarillo ring sling, which I love to bits. It was a journey doing this cardi, mainly due to my lack of sleep issues with Miss K waking all night every night. I knitted the front panels 13 rows longer than the back due to a silly counting error, so I had to cut them, frog 14 rows and then graft the top and bottom together. Then I didn't pick up enough stitches along the trim, so it all pulled funny, so I had to frog that too and redo it. It's taken me forever, with gastro bugs and whatnot hitting us, but we got there in the end. Leah has been soooo patient, I hope she's happy with the results.
I made this for Leah's younger daughter Amara. It's a taggy toy with quilters cotton on one side and minky on the other. I'm really happy with this too, it was only the second one I've made and it turned out so nicely. I used a walking foot for the first time on this and I must say I adore that!
A messenger bag for Leah's little girls also. I had the inspiration to make this to put the fruit and vegies in (see below), and the material matched the cardi so nicely. I am so very proud of this work, it is awesomely made if I do say so myself. I didn't put closures on it, because Leah has a snap press and I don't and I think snaps would be good on it rather than velcro or buttons.
Knitted fruit and vegies once again for Leah's little girls. I did this as a swap for a nappy she made (she had a nappy store Kidz in Cloth). I had so much fun making these. I had a general look at some of the patterns on the web for them, but pretty much made most up as I went along. Apart from the strawberry, I did that from one on the net (I will hunt it down and link it later).
I-spy bag which I made for Jambin's birthday back in April. The best one of these I've made to date too.
Matilda's PJs. The pattern was really short in the top, so I had to add on some of the print fabric on the bottom of it. I really like how these turned out.