Monday, October 25, 2010

Blogtober Day 25: Yet Another

And yet another FO of my new IvyAnna pattern off the needles.  This one has an a-line shaping to the skirt, which replaces the side gathers of the blue one from the other day, I just wasn't happy with that at all.

Size 4 IvyAnna A-line in Dashing Dachs Sugar Treat
This is in Dashing Dachs Stallion in Sugar Treat colourway.  Really hard to get yarn this one.  And quite a delight to knit with.  I have some other colourways coming from a co-op soon.  That will be exciting.

I also did my favourite hem option again.  Loving this so much!  Looks like crochet without having to stoop to that.


The cute little buttons are Tessa Ann buttons which were gifted to me from another very special lady I know Fi (Pandamum on Rav and other places).  She's another very gorgeous, generous soul I am fortunate enough to know.  I am yet to meet her in real life, even though I was supposed to a few times, and cannot wait until the day we finally meet.

4 comments:

  1. wow... how talented are you! and how lucky are the recipients of your handwork *nods head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. purrrfect combo of yarn and buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine stooping to crochet. What would the world be coming to!

    ReplyDelete