Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blogtober Day 22: And Another

whoops, missed a day.

Here is another finished project from my pattern in development, IvyAnna.

The little heart is from an embellishment chart by my very good friend Tanja from Watermellish. Tanja is yet another of those very special people I am fortunate enough to have gotten to know. Such an amazing nature and beauty of spirit. I first 'met' her on Nappycino a few years ago, but only really got more friendly with her over the past 18 months or so. I was so terribly nervous on the one occasion I have met her IRL thus far that I didn't really make the most of it, but I plan on spending more time with her at some point in the future and can be done with that nervousness next time.

And she is so very talented too. I love her art. I would get her sketches up on my walls if I could. Head over to her website and have a look at her charts, they add that little 'zing' to any knitwear I think.

1 comment:

  1. Love the gathers at the top.
    Each one you put up I think 'that one's my favourite' until you put the next one up and then that one is.

    ReplyDelete