Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FO update in pictures

A beanie I made for my niece.
Robbie Robot Set I made for Mel as part of a swap we did.




Oscar Owl set I did for Mel as part of our swap.





A bag I made for my niece the other night. Not how I imagined it, but good enough.

A milo vest I made for Kassidy. Very cute pattern, easy and quick.



A Jaques Cousteau Hat I made for Corey. Very Fisherman of him!



Longies and a Pinni I made for sale. The longies got some holes in them (thanks kids), but I have repaired them. The pinni is going to the lovely Suzanne.






A premmie Paxton Jacket I knitted as a test knit for Kath.


Super special longies I sold in my new store (yes I have a store now on Ozebaby). I love these to bits, can't get enough of the black rainbow by Jolly Jumbuck!



Another pair of longies which are for sale in my store. The Yarn Cafe/Evoke Yarns shetland 8ply yarn in Beach Sunset colourway.


Gondwana WOOLganics knitted into some simple longies.

The Yarn Cafe/Evoke Yarns shetland 10ply in Vineyard colourway knitted into some newborn longies.


This piccie shows a February Baby Sweater and a pair of The Yarn Cafe/Evoke Yarns longies on the precious little Darcy, the new little poppet of my very good friend (isn't she adorable?).



Another baby gift for Darcy, a little bitty Rainbow Dress for the princess.




I know there are some aprons around I haven't photographed, and a beret which the kids wore yesterday and lost, so I will have some more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she looks so adorable in that little green dress and pants. I love it. Your longies are beautiful and the appliques on them look great. Now you are making me want to make some for friends and to buy some of that beautiful black and rainbow colored wool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, isn't Darcy just delicious (ok, I should fess up to any other readers that she belongs to me).

    Thank you Shannon for your extra special handknitts which have made many outings since your visit and received bucketloads of compliments.

    I love all your super-special longies for your store ... might have to go shopping!!

    ReplyDelete