Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tropical Lily

The adorable Tikki has created another amazing pattern for us all - Tropical Lily. I decided to knit it for Jessalyn but since I didn't do a gauge test (as usual) it fits Kassidy nicely.

How amazing is that photo of her?

Great pattern, although any I do from now on I will do a button closure on the back, as we spent a day with an uncomfortable toddler in the pram and carseat the other day. The lace pattern is adorable, the fit of the top is just amazing. Lovely Tikki genius again.


2 comments:

  1. I want one! The top and Kassidy are both ADORABLE. Hope you had a lovely Christmas babe.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - that is just yummy. I wouldn't have even picked it for Kassidy though - she looks so different with her fringe pulled back.

    ReplyDelete